Glamour Girls

Glamour Girls

Glamour Forever

Glamour Forever

Be Glamorous

Be Glamorous

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

GLAM STICKS

Welcome to Glam Sticks! 
We are the Glam Stick Girls! 
Right now we are selling Glam Sticks. 

Choose which ever one you would like.  Leave your name & email address in the comment section below to place your order. Glam Sticks are just SO cute, we are sure you have heard of them because they are H-O-T! Glam Sticks are fun to collect and can be used as bookmarks, decoration, presents and more. Get yours today!                               

GLITTER STICKS $0.50

                                                     
ERASER AND SPARKLE STICKS $1.00

                                                             
MONOGRAM STICKS $3.00

                                                               
 JUMBO STICKS $5.00

                                                         
ALL GLAM STICKS  can be customized for you! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are adorable. You are such creative and crafty girls. I think I'd like to place a custom order for 6. I'd like to put them in my flower pots. These are the colors I would like. Yellow, blue, green & pink. Could I have flowers on each of the sticks too? I'll be in town next week, so I'll pick them up then, so you won't have to ship them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so much for supporting GLAM STICKS LOVE YOU AFTON

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment with your order below. All designs are copyright protected.